Welcome to the Office 365 Excel Essentials workshop. With Office 365, you can access your spreadsheets anywhere, and make some basic changes without using a computer where your desktop Office applications are installed. In the Office 365 Excel web app, you can collaborate on a spreadsheet with anyone, no matter what version of Excel they have, and your changes are automatically saved.
The Office 365 experience is designed to render your documents to look exactly like they would when printed, from nearly anywhere in the world. This tool provides its users the freedom to work from anywhere.
- Understand the Office 365 web interface, including the home page, the team site, and the shared documents list
- Understand the Excel 365 browser interface
- Upload a spreadsheet to the Shared Documents library
- Download and reload workbooks
- Understand saving and collaborating
- Build, copy and edit formulas
- Understand the difference between Formulas and Functions
- Sort and filter data
- Collaborate with others on a spreadsheet
- Use alignment options
- Apply borders and fill colour
- Insert and work with Tables and Charts
- Insert links